Thursday, September 6, 2007

Welcome To Ugo's Spot

Good morning Shadaloo ! It is an extremely humid and needless to say HOT night over here in The "D" (like I have to tell anyone where that is). Anyways just to give everyone a run down as to why I created this account and what I intend on doing here. I'm pretty sure Blogger gets a lot of people like me, so I'm just gonna come right out and say it, I'm a Christian. And I intend on getting a few points across and refuting a few arguments. I started this on a blog awhile back on myspace. I came across this website www.godisimaginary.com and I decided to check out a few of the articles there. Needless to say after reading a good majority of them (very humorous material mind you) I realized that if this guy can post these articles and call them a good argument against God, I figured I can post some counter articles. And just to show people I don't play favorites I willing re-post his argument or a link to it and then break it down point by point. No B.S. I'm not trying to pass myself off as a Biblical scholar or as even an authority on Christianity, I'm just a guy who read some articles and realized I could refute most of what's being said. So that's just an introduction, I'll probably be posting articles here in the coming days. Alright, that does it for me, stay blessed. Peace in Christ. Laters.

No comments: